TLDR: A lot of minor adds/fixes once again. Few API improvements but the most important ones are:
- Add even more properties (both “normal” and children ones).
- Add of
Into<T>for every nullable types.
For the interested ones, here is the list of the (major) changes:
- Use FFI types for constants, string ends with ‘/0’, bitflags update and make all struct fields public, etc
- Fix array of string for full transfer
- Convert string constants from FFI
- Directly access the GType in the GValue instead of doing raw pointer casting
- Add support for getting a &str from a GValue without copying
Thanks to all of ours contributors for their (awesome!) work for this release: