TLDR: A lot of minor adds/fixes. New GNOME libraries versions are now available.
New versions of GNOME libraries are now handled
Thanks to @EPashkin’s work, here are the versions upgrade we were able to perform:
- GTK: 3.16 -> 3.22
- GDK: 3.16 -> 3.22
- GDKPixbuf: 2.32 -> 2.36
- Pango: 1.34 -> 1.42
- GIO: 2.44 -> 2.50
- GLib: 2.40 -> 2.50
For the interested ones, here is the list of the (major) changes:
- Rename struct Attributes to WindowAttr.
- Add getter for ‘button’ property of GdkEventButton.
- Make enum unconvertable to i32 without to_glib and from_glib.
- Add signal_stop_emission and signal_stop_emission_by_name.
- Add signal_handler_block and signal_handler_unblock.
- Add KeyFile.
- Move from Gtk signal Inhibit.
- Add utility functions get_application_name, get_program_name, get_environ, …