IMPL Object wrapper implementation and
- Builder for object property bindings.
- Borrowed reference to an object of type
- Class struct of type
- Reference to the class struct of type
- Interface struct of type
Tfor some type.
- Reference to a class struct of type
- The base class in the object hierarchy.
Valuetype checker for object types.
- A weak reference to the object it was created for that can be sent to different threads even for object types that don’t implement
- A weak reference to an object.
- A handle to disconnect a weak ref notify closure.
- Upcasting and downcasting support.
- Convenience trait mirroring
Cast, implemented on
- Declares the “is a” relationship.
- Trait implemented by class types.
- Trait implemented by interface types.
- Marker trait for the statically known possibility of downcasting from
- Automatically implemented by
- Implemented by types representing
glib::Objectand subclasses of it.